Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You Better Work!

RuPaul appeared on a radio talk show tonight so I was there, waiting for him to arrive. About 9:45pm a red Volvo pulled onto the street and past the studio, as it is a bit difficult to recognize. I saw right away that it was RuPaul. He turned his car around and I waved him into the correct driveway. He got out, came over, taking my blue Sharpie and signed my photo, one each for the two other collectors and then my four other photographs. He asked, "Do you want me to just sign this?" Since I didn't need it personalized. I replied, "Yes." It was cold today and even colder tonight. Forgetting this, I flipped my photos, accidentally smearing 3 of them in the process. A rookie mistake that happens to all of us from time time but a lesson re-learned nonetheless.


No comments:

Post a Comment